Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03703 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,195 (59,271 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)