Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06095 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,879 (ARS $63,643) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)