Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25949 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,576 (9,927TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)