Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23840 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,388 (5,821TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)