Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,886 (Php116,813) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)