Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01698 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,851 (Php108,960) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)