Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01847 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 (Php200,680) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)