Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,815 (Php200,299) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)