Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10488 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 (20,532 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)