Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,072 (20,626 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)