Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09638 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,330 (24,172 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)