Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10313 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,288 (41,582 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)