Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10565 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,146 (39,239 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)