Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,447 (₩5,590,603) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)