Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,149 (₨83,025) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)