Cost of living comparison between Ulhasnagar, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,357 (₨171,795) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)