Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,323 (₨168,389) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (43 minutes ago)