Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,979 (руб 245,602) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)