Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01431 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,329 (руб 92,899) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)