Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,148 (5,695,077 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)