Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €998 (2,933,247 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)