Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,264 (5,942,232 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (22 minutes ago)