Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,140 (5,670,745 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (40 minutes ago)