Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 (₩3,864,079) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)