Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02686 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,475 (54,896 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)