Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €960 (₨78,055) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (31 minutes ago)