Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,460 (90,591 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)