Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,484 (R$ 6,248) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)