Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26699 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,399 (R$ 5,239) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (35 minutes ago)