Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,975 (R$ 9,767) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)