Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,085 (R$ 10,678) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)