Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,284 (R$ 4,995) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)