Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,258 (R$ 5,348) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (38 minutes ago)