Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,207 (¥157,543) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)