Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,414 (R$ 12,183) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)