Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,414 (5,483,648 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)