Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,262 (5,292,295 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)