Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,239 (2,430KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)