Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,276 (4,459KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)