Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,312 (Bs 45,612) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)