Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,101 (Bs 34,106,020) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)