Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 (Bs 253,712,985) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)