Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,139 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (41 minutes ago)