Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26977 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,252 (15,760 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)