Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,043 (380,472 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)