Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,128 (725,843 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)