Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,002 (719,905 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)