Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,810 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)