Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,518 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)