Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,778 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (36 minutes ago)