Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,759 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)