Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,066 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)