Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,466 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)