Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,140 (COL$6,668,323) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (30 minutes ago)