Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,022 (COL$6,624,364) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)