Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40833 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,684 (4,125 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)