Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40941 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,843 (4,501 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)