Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40533 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,747 (4,311 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)