Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,407 (COL$7,455,602) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)