Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,361 ($4,887) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)