Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,511 ($4,858) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)