Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,609 (¥206,995) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)