Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27960 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,328 (S/. 8,326) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)