Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10583 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (kr 29,087) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (38 minutes ago)