Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10766 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (kr 30,790) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)