Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 107% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 (kr 28,909) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)