Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11056 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,001 (kr 63,329) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (19 minutes ago)