Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10403 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,987 (kr 28,715) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)