Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11201 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,534 (kr 58,338) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)