Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10745 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,808 (kr 63,359) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (18 minutes ago)