Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11285 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,940 (kr 61,502) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (37 minutes ago)