Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,855 (5,844 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)