Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,048 (3,564,531 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)