Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 (6,548,603 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)