Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,341 (1,575 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)