Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,332 (1,541 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)