Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,655 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)