Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)