Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,758 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)