Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,974 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (44 minutes ago)