Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,477 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)