Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21397 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €961 (4,492TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)