Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27403 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,961 (7,155TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)