Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,792 (¥574,286) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (35 minutes ago)