Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,256 (AU$3,542) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (36 minutes ago)