Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)