Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,139 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)