Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,505 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (28 minutes ago)