Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,529 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)