Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,153 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)