Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,173 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (43 minutes ago)