Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,541 prices entered by 1,207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 (C$3,076) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)