Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,765 prices entered by 994 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,082 (C$5,911) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)