Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,879 (AU$6,881) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)