Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,647 (AU$6,575) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)