Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,162 (AU$3,463) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)