Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,104 (руб 134,582) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)