Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,640 (¥345,193) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (28 minutes ago)