Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,276 (₨164,464) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)