Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,198 (₨97,508) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)